RINIMC invites passionate professionals to apply for employment at RINIMC. This is an ideal opportunity for individuals compelled to make a difference for others by contributing their skills and energy to this unique educational community dedicated to fulfilling the mission of RINI Middle College.
Skills and Characteristics:
- Strong belief in the RINIMC Mission and Vision
- High level of personal organization and planning.
- Team player
- Contribute positive energy to a hard-working and dedicated learning community
- Self-initiator and problem solver
- Contribute to a positive and structured learning environment that excites and engages students.
- Utilize data to drive to improve your job responsibilities and effectiveness.
- Exemplify RINIMC’s core values of Professionalism, Character, Scholarship, Compassion & Empathy in all interactions with students, families and colleagues.
- Attend all professional development, team planning data analysis meetings.
- Participate enthusiastically in structured and informal learning and development opportunities.
- Must meet the skills required in the specific job description applying for
Educational Background and Work Experience
- A proven record and demonstrated success in previous positions
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree preferred.
- Salary for is very competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Health benefits and paid time off included for positions that qualify
- RINIMC is an equal opportunity employer and an organization that values diversity. People from all diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.